Only God can judge me

I'm universal. Except hip - hop

Skinny jeans & Shirts.
No fluffy dresses.

Let me make this clearly --> I'M NOT A SMOKER!

You can't say that I'm arrogant, you don't even know me at all.
But I'm kinda vicious and I'll never stop.

People, I'm not perfect and so do you. I can be two times more cruel WITH the person who've been previously mean towards me. If you're jealous with what I've achieved, I hope you don't have a nose cause I'll be farting right on it. I've had enough of your ridiculous "blablabla". Try to achieve your own glory, make your own story and make people proud of you. Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing.

Monday, March 28, 2011

ILoveYouFuckinDamnSoMuch

I found you here now please just stay for a while
I can't move on without you around
I hand you my mortal life but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come but I don't want to leave you
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we travel on will udergo our same lost past...

Newborn life replacing life, replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where should we go?
Will you take a journey tonight and follow me past the walls of death?
But sayang, what if there is no eternal life?

Trails in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real..

So what if I never hold you or kiss your lips again?
I never want to leave you and the memories for us to see
I beg DON'T LEAVE ME


Kimie Capital taken by Lina Manson
27 March 2011
6.19 P.M -
would it be forever??? I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment