Only God can judge me

I'm universal. Except hip - hop

Skinny jeans & Shirts.
No fluffy dresses.

Let me make this clearly --> I'M NOT A SMOKER!

You can't say that I'm arrogant, you don't even know me at all.
But I'm kinda vicious and I'll never stop.

People, I'm not perfect and so do you. I can be two times more cruel WITH the person who've been previously mean towards me. If you're jealous with what I've achieved, I hope you don't have a nose cause I'll be farting right on it. I've had enough of your ridiculous "blablabla". Try to achieve your own glory, make your own story and make people proud of you. Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Gig

Di bawah ialah gambar-gambar dan situasi di Gig..

Alip (tengah, pakai baju The Misfits) jejaka hensem Dungun
sedang bermoshing dgn kawan2

menunggu dgn penuh sabooor sebelum gig bermula
janji start selepas zohor, pukul 2.. last2 pukul 3 jugak
berlengas ketiak aku tunggu



band Hardcore number satu Malaysia
Massacre Conspiracy sedang perform di Paka Alive 3 gig

bace btol2.. BITTERSWEET yerk,
Britpop (indie) malaysia... chaiyookk


Massacre Conspiracy mula memanaskan badan kitorang
Moshing habbbiisssss...


band daripada Kuala Lumpur, iaitu Forbid Traction
sedang perform di Paka Alive 3


Ini pulak sesi malam hari, Bittersweet mula perform... cool habisss


crowd surf... time Massacre Conspiracy perform


band Hardcore Punk, Dum-Dum Tak


Paan dengan girlfren nye.. posinggg22 amoi2

hahaha time ni aku gemoookkk lagi.. tak slim mcm skarang
skarang ni pun aku berisi jugak... tp takde ar gemok cm lam gambar ni
Peace!!! ^_^

semua gambar di atas bukan kepunyaan aku, kawan2 aku yang snap, aku just upload jerk. Thanks to Alip Moose for these photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment